- Make sure your WordPress install is running on PHP 5, as the plugin will not
work with earlier versions.
- Unpack the zip-file and put the resulting folder in the wp-content/plugins
directory of your WordPress install.
- Login as WordPress admin.
- Go the the plugins page, the JW Platform plugin should be visible.
Click "activate" to enable the plugin.
- Click the "log in" link on the media settings page to log into your
JW Platform account. Alternatively, click "sign up" to create a new
account directly from WordPress.
- Change the settings to your liking. Don't forget to enable secure content in
your JW Platform account if you want to make use of the signed links.
It is also possible to enable the widget as a box inside the authoring
environment, in addition to the "Add media" window.
We also advise you to install the PHP cURL library (usually already installed).
See http://php.net/manual/en/book.curl.php for more info, or ask your system