The plugin surfaces information from the underlying cluster to your WordPress site. It’s aim is to better understand what’s happening with your site while it runs on a Kubernetes cluster.
Current and upcoming features
- Kubernetes info – displays the Kubernetes control plane version right into the site health-check
- Pod information – displays the pod runtime information
- ToDo: Multisite ingress – manage Kubernetes ingress resources for multi site deployments
- ToDo: Deployment health – run health checks for the deployment the current pod is part of
- ToDo: Manage deployment scaling – allows to scale the deployment up and down right from your WordPress dashboard
- ToDo: List all deployment’s pods – list all pods from managed by the deployment and surfaces info regarding them.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bitpoke Kubernetes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors