NOTE: You must install the main “WooCommerce – excelling eCommerce” plugin in order to use this plugin
This module allows you to accept Bitcoin payments in Thailand via your https://coinpay.in.th merchant account
When users choose the “Bitcoin” payment option at the checkout they will be shown a bitcoin address to send their payment. Once they have sent the Bitcoin payment they can click “Place Order” to complete the order.
Orders are accepted immediately and put as status “on-hold” until confirmations are received, then orders are automatically updated to “Completed”
- Note if you have been using the Bitcoin.co.th merchant service we have now migrated your account to CoinPay.in.th. Please update to this module and use https://coinpay.in.th to check your account details
- Unzip/Extract the plugin zip to your computer
\bitcointhai_wp\folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WP Admin -> Woocommerce -> Settings -> Payment Gateways -> CoinPay
- Click the “Enable Bitcoin” box, and enter your API ID/API Key for your merchant account
- Save changes
Customers can now pay using Bitcoin
- Does this plugin require Woocommerce?
Yes you must install the main woocommerce plugin in order for this plugin to work.
- Does this plugin work with other eCommerce plugins?
At the moment it is only for Woocommerce, but we plan to add additional eCommerce plugin support in future releases, such sa WP e-Commerce.
Contributors & Developers
“CoinPay Thai Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Allow https IPN notification URL
- Fix bug for woocommerce 2.6+ (lower case module ID)
- Remove forced curl cypher list
Added fix for cached Bitcoin.co.th order IDs
Use CURL_SSLVERSION_TLSv1 for older systems
Ask CURL to use TLSv1_2 due to SSLv3 being disabled on CoinPay for security
More CURL debugging added
Minor fix to CURL debugging
Added more debugging information
Rebranded merchant service as CoinPay
- Hide warnings on the CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION
- Fixed jquery conflict bugs.
- Minor update to better catch API response errors
- Updated to be compatible with woocommerce version 2.2.8
- Changed references to bitcoin.in.th to bitcoin.co.th
- Better theme compatibility
- New secure SSL API URL
- Initial Bitcoin Thai Payment Gateway release