Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce
Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that allows to accept bitcoins at WooCommerce-powered online stores.
- Install WooCommerce plugin and configure your store (if you haven't done so already - http://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/).
- Install "Bitcoin Payments for WooCommerce" wordpress plugin just like any other WordPress plugin.
- Download and install on your computer Electrum wallet program from here: https://electrum.org/
- Run and setup your wallet.
- Click on "Console" tab and run this command (to extend the size of wallet's gap limit): wallet.storage.put('gap_limit',100)
- Grab your wallet's Master Public Key by navigating to:
Wallet -> Master Public Key, or (for older versions of Electrum): Preferences -> Import/Export -> Master Public Key -> Show
- Within your site's WordPress admin, navigate to:
WooCommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> Bitcoin
and paste the value of Master Public Key into "Electrum wallet's Master Public Key" field.
- Select "Bitcoin service provider" = "Your own Electrum wallet" and fill-in other settings at Bitcoin management panel.
- Press [Save changes]
- If you do not see any errors - your store is ready for operation and to access payments in bitcoins!
- Please donate BTC to: 12fFTMkeu3mcunCtGHtWb7o5BcWA9eFx7R or via Paypal to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All supporters will be acknowledged and listed within plugin repository!
Requires: 3.0.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.3
Last Updated: 2014-9-18
4.1 out of 5 stars
0 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?