BirchPress Scheduler is an appointment booking and online scheduling plugin that allows service businesses to take online bookings.
- Bug Fix: use $wpdb->db_version instead of mysql_get_server_info to avoid warnings or errors.
- Improvement: open ‘Edit Appointment’ page in a new browser tab by right clicking the appointment title in Admin calendar.
- Bug Fix: remove the white part overlapping the menu of the dashboard on the left side.
- Improvement: performance improvements on appointment editting.
- Enhancement: improve the performance of the admin calendar.
- Improvement: Disable the days which are fully booked in the booking form.
- Require PHP 5.3 or above.
- Enhancement: Implement some UI changes to improve user experience
- Enhancement: Support up to 10 languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish
- Enhancement: Allow the administrator to modify service, location or duration when rescheduling appointments
- Enhancement: Support WordPress 4.0
- Bug Fix: Conflict with other plugins which use the lessphp lib.
- Enhancement: Make location and service editable when rescheduling at the backend.
- URGENT BUG FIX: staff and service setting can not be saved correctly.
- Bug Fix: work around a PHP core related bug that exists in some versions of PHP
- Bug Fix: hide the additional text box in the booking form which is introduced in the version 1.7.1.
- Improvement: Implement a new UI of booking in WP Admin
- Improvement: Add Polish translation file
- Improvement: Improve the plugin performance
- Bug Fix: fix the bug of double booking at same time slot on different locations
- Improvement: Support selectable provinces of Canada and several other countries.
- Improvement: Support BHD currency.
- Improvement: Support showing 'All' in location dropdown list in Admin calendar.
- Bug Fix: Fix the bug of deleting customers
- Refactoring code with the new architecture to make the plugin more flexible and extensible.
- Improvement: Update the German .po file
- Improvement: Support adding shortcode to a pageline section
- Improvement: Delete ‘undefined’ text in front end dropdown list
- Bug Fix: Customer’s name not updated in the calendar
- Bug Fix: WordPress 3.6 compatibilty bugs
- Bug Fix: WP Admin appointments loading bugs
- Bug Fix: Fix some plugin conflicts
- Enhancement: Change staff member work schedule interval to 5 mins
- Bug Fix: Compatible with WordPress 3.6
- Enhancement: Add ‘All’ view for locations
- Enhancement: Support adding attributes to shortcode [bp-scheduler-bookingform] to filter the location, service and staff member options
- Bug Fix: translation of frontend calendar
- Bug Fix: Fix the corrupt language files.
- Enhancement: Support Finnish
- Enhancement: Support United Arab Emirates Dirham currency (AED)
- Enhancement: Support adding booking form to the sidebar widget
- Bug Fix: Fix a timezone related bug
- Bug Fix: The location field are shown again when there is only one option. This bug is introduced in 22.214.171.124.
- Bug Fix: Some plugins or themes replace line breaks with
tags in the shortcode, which messes up the booking form.
- Enhancement: Optimize the booking form for responsive themes.
- Enhancement: Support French.
- Enhancement: Hide the service field in the booking form when there is only one option.
- Enhancement: Hide the service provider field in the booking form when there is only one option.
- Enhancement: Admin can select existing clients when adding appointments.
- Enhancement: Add payment histroy tracking
- Enhancement: Redesign the booking form to improve usability.
- Enhancement: Admin can change the duration of the appointment.
- Enhancement: Hide location when there is only one.
- Update select2 lib to make the booking form compatible to some themes.
- Update translation files
- Bug Fix: translation related bugs
- Bug Fix: services can not be assigned to staff if services are too many
- Enhancement: try to resolve 'open_basedir restriction in effect' problem
- Add Hungry support
- Update Spanish and Spanish Chile
- Bug Fix: Fix confliction with other plugins.
- Bug Fix: time options is empty if the end time of work schedule is 11:45pm
- More flexible work schedule settings
- Use select2 library to improve user experiences
- Set first day of the week
- Fix some translation bugs
- Sort services by alphabetical order
- Remove hyphens if the service price type is "don't show"
- Add Turkish lira and South Africa rand support
- Users with editor role can change business settings
- Fix some translation bugs
- IMPORTANT: remove unnessary time availability check in the admin calendar
- CRITICAL: Version 1.3.4 is a bad build. Please update to 1.3.5
- Show update notices
- Fix a display bug of showing time options in the frontend
- Validate email when saving in the client editing view
- Add waiting message when client booking
- Support date and time format settings
- Bug Fix: confirmation datetime is incorrect
- Support Glider-like themes
- change css rules to be compatible with more themes.
- change the booking form design
- Improve usability of the booking form with calendar view
- Blocking to select date in the past
- Compatible with WordPress 3.5 now
- change several css class names in the booking form to avoid conflicting with some themes.
- Dutch support (Thanks to Edwin ten Brink)
- Fix the admin menu disappeared bug
- Fix some other bugs
- BirchSchedule is now BirchPress Scheduler
- Fix a shortcode rendering bug
- Shortcode [birchschedule_bookingform] is deprecated and replaced by [bp-scheduler-bookingform]
- clean some notices and warnings.
- Multi-currency support
- Timezone support
- Add translation files to support i18n
- Fix the padding time bug
- Filter staff by locations
- Fix the bug that only five staff are shown in the staff list.
- Fix the bug that pages containing escape booking form shortcode render unneeded scripts.
Requires: 3.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.4
Last Updated: 2015-3-16
4.7 out of 5 stars
1 of 5 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?