Provides post-purchase order management for Billmate Checkout for WooCommerce payment gateway.
Handle returns, activations and cancellations automatically without having to login to the Billmate merchant portal, Billmate Online.
This way you can save time and don’t have to work in both systems simultaneously.
This plugin is relying upon the payment provider Billmate. The payment data will be sent to them as a 3rd party service through the Billmate API.
* Billmate website: https://www.billmate.se/
* Billmate API documentation: https://billmate.github.io/api-docs/
* Billmate terms and privacy policies: https://www.billmate.se/policyer/
- Upload plugin folder to to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go WooCommerce Settings –> Payment Gateways –> Billmate Checkout and configure your Billmate Order Management settings.
- Read more about the configuration process in the [plugin documentation].(https://support.billmate.se/hc/sv/articles/360017264318).
Which countries does this payment gateway support?
Billmate Checkout works for merchants in Sweden.
Where can I find Billmate Order Management for WooCommerce documentation?
For help setting up and configuring Billmate Order Management for WooCommerce please refer to our documentation.
I have a suggestion for an improvement or a feature request
We have a portal for users to provide feedback, https://woocommerce.portal.billmate.se/. If you submit your idea here you will get notified with updates on your idea.
I have found a bug, where should I report it?
The easiest way to report a bug is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you however are a developer you can feel free to raise an issue on GitHub, https://github.com/Billmate/billmate-order-mangement-for-woocommerce.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Billmate Order Management for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Billmate Order Management for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2022.11.28 – version 1.2.3
- Tweak – Confirm compatibility with PHP 8.1, WP 6.x & WC 7.x.
2022.02.11 – version 1.2.2
- Tweak – Bumped supported WP & WC versions.
2021.12.02 – version 1.2.1
- Tweak – Added factoring as supported Billmate status for refunds.
2021.07.05 – version 1.2.0
- Feature – Add action bco_callback_denied_order. Trigger cancel order request if denied order callback is performed from Billmate.
- Fix – PHP8 warning fix.
2021.04.07 – version 1.1.2
- Fix – Don’t try to activate orders with Swish as payment method.
2021.02.16 – version 1.1.1
- Fix – Add support for refunding (credit) part payment orders.
2021.02.08 – version 1.1.0
- Feature – Add support to handle Activations and Cancelations for orders created via old Billmate plugin.
2021.01.28 – version 1.0.2
- Tweak – Add Swedish translation files
2021.01.27 – version 1.0.1
- Tweak – Improve readme and add more description
2021.01.25 – version 1.0.0
- Release – First release of new Billmate Order Management for WooCommerce
2020.12.17 – version 0.2.1
- Fix – Don’t make activate payment request if payment was made via a direct payment method.
2020.12.07 – version 0.2.0
- Tweak – Added readme.txt file.