The Bike Rental plugin is a tool that will transform your WordPress website for a great bike rental service. Configure and manage detailed data on the type, model, size, and other specifications of your bikes, add extra products, manage the orders usings this very solution.
Build your online bike rental service on WordPress website today!
- Add and manage:
- Extra products
- Add widgets:
- Bike filters
- Order info
- Manage Your Profile:
- Manage orders
- Set custom order status
- Manage your bike info:
- Bike size
- Pedals type
- Bike Brand
- Price per hour/day
- Rent Interval
- Intended for Male/ Female
- Features list
- Edit the extra products details
- Choose currency
- Enable select field for:
- Pick up & drop off time
- Return location
- Compatible with:
- Advanced notifications settings
- Install/Delete demo data
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- Add custom code via plugin settings page
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Detailed step-by-step documentation and videos
All features from Free version included plus:
- Add unlimited number of Bikes and Extras
- Receive payments via PayPal
- Adjust price options:
- Daily price
- Seasonal price
- Get answer to your support question within one business day (Support Policy)
If you have a feature suggestion or idea you’d like to see in the plugin, we’d love to hear about it! Suggest a Feature
Documentation and videos
Help & Support
Visit our Help Center if you have any questions, our friendly Support Team is happy to help — https://support.bestwebsoft.com/
- Russian (ru_RU)
- Ukrainian (uk)
Some of these translations are not complete. We are constantly adding new features which should be translated. If you would like to create your own language pack or update the existing one, you can send the text of PO and MO files to BestWebSoft and we’ll add it to the plugin. You can download the latest version of the program for work with PO and MO files Poedit.
- Captcha – #1 super security anti-spam captcha plugin for WordPress forms.
- Gallery – Add beautiful galleries, albums & images to your WordPress website in a few clicks.
- Slider – The best responsive slider plugin for your WordPress website. Create beautifully animated slides just in a few clicks.
- Profile Extra Fields – Add extra fields to default WordPress user profile. The easiest way to create and manage additional custom values.
- Updater – Automatically check and update WordPress website core with all installed plugins and themes to the latest versions.
- Upload the folder ‘bike-rental’ to the directory ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “Bikes” > “Settings”.
How do I add a new bike/new extras?
In your dashboard, go to “Bike Rental” -> “Add New”. Fill in all the required fields (please mind the “Preferences” section: it is extremely important) and click the “Update” button.
I have added extras to my site, but how do I offer these extras for bikes?
After you have added extras to your site, you may want to offer them for specific bikes. Please follow these steps:
1) Open the bike you want to offer extras for in the “Edit” mode (go to “Bike Rental” -> “Bikes”, hover your mouse over the bike you need to edit, and click the “Edit” button).
2) Once in the “Edit” mode, scroll down and find the “Preferences” section.
3) In the “Preferences” section, open the “Extras” tab.
4) On the “Extras” tab, find and select products that will be offered as extras for the currently edited one.
5) Don’t forget to click the “Update” button.
How do I add search filters?
In your dashboard, go to “Appearance” -> “Widgets”. Find “Bike Rental (Pro) Search Filter” and drag it to a sidebar.
I have added Bike Rental Search Filter, but it is not shown in the front end.
In order the user to see the search filter, he has to choose pick-up and drop-off locations and dates, select a category and click the “Search” button. On the results page, Bike Rental Search Filter will be available.
How do I add/edit “Bike Statuses”?
In your dashboard, go to “Bike Rental” -> “Bikes” -> choose bike. Here, you can edit the existing statuses or add the new ones.
How do I change bikes default sorting method?
In your dashboard, go to “Bike Rental” -> “Bikes” tab. Here, you can choose whether to sort bikes by date, time, or title. You can choose ascending or descending sorting method, as well.
I get “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly.” message. How do I fix this?
In order Google Maps to function properly, you need to get an API key. Having obtained one, go to “Bike Rental” -> “General Settings” -> “Advanced”. Here you can enter your API key into the “Key” field, choose the language and region identifier. Don’t forget to save the changes.
How do I manage notification messages?
In your dashboard, go to “Bike Rental” -> “General Settings” -> “Notifications” tab. Here, you can see two tabs: “Customer Notifications” and “Agent Notifications”. Choose the one you want to edit. Here, you can change senders’/recipients’ addresses, enable/disable certain notifications and change notification messages. Don’t forget to save the changes.
I want to allow anyone to place an order, not just registered users. How can I do this?
In your dashboard, go to “Bike Rental” -> “General Settings” -> “Checkout” tab. In the “Placing Orders” section, choose “Available for anyone” radiobutton.
I want users to agree with terms and conditions at checkout. Where can I find this option?
In your dashboard, go to “Bike Rental” -> “General Settings” -> “Checkout” tab. Enter the text of your Terms and Conditions into the “Terms and Conditions” section and save the changes. At checkout, users will have to mark the “I agree with terms and conditions” checkbox to proceed. To disable its display, you need to empty the “Terms and Conditions” section.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed yet on our forum (https://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description:
– The link to the page where the problem occurs
– The name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version – your order number.
– The version of your WordPress installation
– Copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instruction on System Status (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Wi2X8RdRGXk9kMszQy1xItJrpN0ncXgioH935MaBKtc/)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Bike Rental by BestWebSoft” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
V1.0.2 – 19.08.2021
- Release date of Bike Rental by BestWebSoft plugin.