Synchronise your ecommerce with the BigBuy product catalogue with its official application for Woocommerce. If you want to sell online, connect with BigBuy, the leading European dropshipping supplier, and sell thousands of items in your online store with fast deliveries and without needing to store products.
And if you already have an online store… Expand the catalogue of your ecommerce and increase your sales!
With BigBuy Dropshipping Connector for WooCommerce you will have access to:
• +100,000 items of stock.
• Categories: Kitchen, Sports, Perfumery, Fashion, Sex Shop, Electronics, IT, Home, Toys…
• +2,500 original brands.
• Deliveries from 24h.
• Catalogue available in 24 languages.
• European stock.
• New items daily.
• Automatic synchronisation: products, categories, orders, carriers, tracking…
With the BigBuy Multi-Channel Integration Platform you can manage your ecommerce, marketplace and the other digital channels in a centralised way:
• WooCommerce • AliExpress • Amazon • eBay • FNAC • Carrefour • Cdiscount
You will be able to manage all these channels and many more centrally from one single platform.
What can be done with the BigBuy Dropshipping Connector plugin for WooCommerce?
• Catalogue synchronisation: images, texts, videos, categories, brands, tags, etc. • Synchronisation of stock and prices in real time. • Automated pricing rules by price ranges, categories and products. • Synchronisation of orders: shipping prices, carriers and tracking.
Multi-channel Integration Platform https://platform.bigbuy.eu
BigBuy Academy https://www.bigbuy.eu/academy/es/
BigBuy Contact https://www.bigbuy.eu/es/contact
Install the module from your WordPress control panel.
1. Log into the WordPress control panel.
2. Click on the menu Plugins > Add New.
3. Search for the module BigBuy Dropshipping Connector for WooCommerce.
4. Choose the module of the same name which has the BigBuy logo, click on Install now and then on Activate.
5. To be able to use this plugin you need to register with BigBuy, activate the ecommerce pack and get the WooCommerce connector.
6. Once the plugin has been activated and you have registered with BigBuy, you can begin synchronizing your store using the instructions in the following article: https://www.bigbuy.eu/academy/en/how-to-synchronise-woocommerce-through-the-multi-channel-integration-platform/
Do you need a BigBuy account?
Yes, to be able to synchronise with BigBuy, you need an account. You can create it here https://www.bigbuy.eu/en/account/create.
Is the module compatible with other suppliers?
Yes, the BigBuy module is compatible with other suppliers. BigBuy orders are managed automatically through the Multi-channel Integration Platform and the orders/deliveries from other suppliers must be managed manually.
Can various categories be synchronised?
Yes, the module allows the synchronisation of different BigBuy categories to be carried out.
Can I synchronise various WooCommerce stores?
Yes, it is possible to synchronise various stores. Access the BigBuy Multi-channel Integration Platform and activate more stores from the Softwares Ecommerce section.
How can I obtain technical support for the module?
In order to obtain technical support, you need to go to the BigBuy contact section: https://www.bigbuy.eu/es/contact. From there, you can contact our technical support via a ticket. You can also do this via the telephone, WhatsApp, chat or email.
Contributors & Developers
“BigBuy Dropshipping Connector for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“BigBuy Dropshipping Connector for WooCommerce” has been translated into 5 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “BigBuy Dropshipping Connector for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.