Better WP Varnish is based off of an old plugin called Varnish as a Service and is updated and improved to work with newer software and to make configuration easier.
- Should work with all Varnish 3 installations
Released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Will this work on all servers and hosts?
- If you are using Varnish 3 it should work just fine. I haven’t tried it on other versions.
- Are you still developing this plugin?
- Does this work with netowork or multisite installations?
- I don’t know. I haven’t tried it.
- Can I help?
- Of course! I am in constant need of testers and I would be more than happy to add the right contributor. In addition, I could always use help with translations for internationalization.
- Moved to iThemes.com
- Tested in 3.8.1
- Added .pot file
- Minor refactoring
- Better error handling
- Typo correction
- No more messages when cache is cleared successfully
- Fixed options display
- Now uses proper translation encoding
- Fixed Bit51 feed with improved error handling
- Various bugfixes per Brad Touesnard
- First release with basic.