Better WordPress Syntax Highlighter
This plugin allows you to highlight code syntax in your posts. There are plenty of options to choose.
- Marked as WordPress 3.7 compatible.
- Added an Italian translation. Thanks to Paolo Stivanin!
- Updated BWP Framework to fix a possible bug that causes BWP setting pages to go blank.
- Updated GeSHi library to version 18.104.22.168.
- Fixed a typo that causes an error with W3C validation.
- Good news: ManageWP.com has become the official sponsor for BWP Syntax - Read more.
- Fixed a small issue regarding HTML entities. Thanks again to tiaurus for reporting the bug!
- Fixed a possible bug of the editor button when
wp-config.php file was moved one directory up.
- Added a temporary fix for some HTML entities' issues. Thanks to tiaurus!
- Added 6 more default languages, as requested by users, including: Bash Script (bash), CSharp (csharp), Actionscript (as), Actionscript3 (as3), Apache (apache), MySQL (mysql).
- Improved code preview
- Improved generated CSS
- Fixed the wrong version number in configuration page.
- Fixed a critical bug with the editor button (this is due to WordPress's naming mechanism when submitting plugin).
- Fixed a minor Multi-site issue.
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.7.10
Last Updated: 2013-10-27
Got something to say? Need help?