Best HTML Sitemap gives you the ability to generate an HTML sitemap of the pages on your blog. 30 second installation.
Simply insert the following shortcode onto a page or a post:
The plugin adds wrapper functions around the WordPress wp_list_pages function. You can configure the plugin via shortcode. Settings included are:
sort_column sort_order exclude include depth child_of meta_key meta_value authors number offset
For more information on how to use the settings, see the
wp_list_pages function (https://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/wp_list_pages)
Mobile Phone Finder – Plugin Author
Follow us on Twitter
- Copy the best-html-sitemap directory into the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the “Best HTML Sitemap” plugin in the ‘Plugins’ section under WP-ADMIN.
- Add the shortcode [best-html-sitemap-pages] to the pages or posts of your choice.
- Why can’t I display posts as well as pages?
This is coming shortly. We are currently working on the next version of this plugin which will include this functionality.
Contributors & Developers
“Best HTML Sitemap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Released 21/02/2010
- First public release. Allows adding lists of Pages.