It’s a simple Gutenberg blog plugin that allows you to easily display a comparison slider of two images. It is very easy to use and does not require any technical knowledge to the end users.
- Fully Customizable**: All the options you need to arrange the showcase to your liking are available here.
How to use
- First install the Before After Image Comparison Slider plugin
- Add the Before After Image Comparison Slider from the block category called “Widgets” in Gutenberg editor.
- You can add or change the images from the block itself.
- you can also change the before & after text from the block itself.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Before After Image Slider
Is Image Compare block free?
Yes, Image Compare block is a free Gutenberg block plugin.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it will work with any standard WordPress theme.
Can I change block settings?
Yes, you can change block settings from the Gutenberg block editor.
How many times can I reuse a block?
You can use unlimited times as you want.
Is it responsive?
Sure, it is 100% Responsive
Where can I get support?
You can post your questions on the [support forum]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Before After Image Comparison Slider Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Before After Image Comparison Slider Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.