Tom Sawyer edition: thanks to ksolomon and jksnetwork for their pull requests.
- Custom taxonomy for the beer style. Creates an archive of all beers added for each style with link to the list of beers for each style. @ksolomon
- Added mash and fermentation details, defaulted to off. To include add mash=true or fermentation=true to shortcode or update the settings in the admin menu. @jksnetwork
- Added default for miscs that don't have display_value.
- Updated uninstall.php to remove options (including multisite) upon uninstall.
- Updated XML retrieval to use wp_remote_get instead of file_get_contents, which caused some folks issues.
- Added settings link to plugins page.
- Added Beer Style details section.
- Added % to fermentables.
- Added XML parsing security update I picked up at WCSF.
- Escaped XML parsing.
- Added admin menu to set default values for shortcode.
- Tweaked markup and added Miscs, Notes, and Download section.
- Added new 'download' parameter to shortcode to allow readers to directly download BeerXML file.
- Added text/xml as acceptable mime type for BeerXML document self-hosting.
- First cut, allows basic display of details, fermentables, hops, and yeast information in U.S. or metric units.