The Beer Mapping Badge WordPress Widget
This widget allows a wordpress user to add a Badge that ties their Beer Mapping profile to their wordpress blog.
This is really only for people who are into beer or who are interested in spreading the word about good beer and good breweries.
1. Widget Title (optional): add one or don’t. This text will appear above the widget in the sidebar.
1. Beer Mapping User Name: Add your username. If you leave this blank you will see a random user everytime you load your sidebar.
1. Show User Information: this is the statistics for your account on the Beer Mapping Project. Including avatar, links to forum posts and other things.
1. Show your top ten scores: If checked, this will call for a list with links to the reviews of the top ten locations you have reviewed on the Beer Mapping Project.
- Unzip the file and upload bmpbadge.php into your wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin via the Plugins page in your administration panel.
- Update and set up your widget via the Presentation > Widgets page.
- What if I don’t have a Beer Mapping Account?
Create one: http://beermapping.com/forum/index.php?action=register
- What if I haven’t reviewed any locations?
Shut up or get off the pot. 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Beer Mapping Badge Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors