Have you been frustrated over where to put your Facebook like box … now your worries are over.
With Be-It Facebook Slide tab you can now choose where on left or right side you want to have your like box floated.
You can change hight from top and also slide in and out time. You can also change your tab image to one that fits you.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to sidetabs menu in settings and enter your Facebook info
OR you can just install it with WordPress by going to Plugins >> Add New >> and type this plugin’s name
- Is this straight forward?
- I need help?
Please send to support(at)be-it.se
Contributors & Developers
“Be-It Facebook SideTab” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor bug
- Updated to work with WP 4.1
- Small bug fixes
- Coming soon 3.0 🙂
- Added mobile detection support
- Added turn on/off for mobile devices
- Bug fix float right/left problem
- Bug fix class.init problem
- Added light & dark facebook support
- Added facebook border color support
- Full support for color changes
- Optimized source code
- Moved into classes
- Prepared for twitter support
- Added dynamic css3
- Error in filestructure to WP. This is just a fix of files.
- Removed old jQuery function
- Removed unnecessary code and style
- Removed my default app-id and fb link
- Changed jQuery slide to William Paoli’s slide plugin: http://wpaoli.building58.com
- Changed to more clearly function name
- Changed load page name
- Added css tags to be-it-XXXX to void conflicts
- Added custom background color
- Added function check if setup
- Added language support (Eng, Swe)
- Tested in FF, Chrome, Opera, Safari, IE8 and IE9
- Tested up to WP 3.3.1
- Update in settings page
- Changed description
- Update in z-index layer
- Official release.