bbPress - Private Replies
A simple plugin to allow your bbPress users to mark their replies as private.
- Added Dutch translation files
- Fixed a non-object error message
- Tweaked a priority to ensure Private Replies always runs last
- Fix: Missing argument message
- Fix: Email notifications no new Private Replies weren't sent since latest bbPress update
- Fix: bug with hiding private replies from annonymouse users
- New: added German translation files, thanks to @AlexIhrig
- Fixed a bug that allowed topic authors to view private replies of other users within the same thread
- Fixed an incorrect variable name
- Fixed a bug (again) that made private replies open to logged-out users
- Fixed a bug that made private replies open to logged-out users
- Fixed a bug that caused authorized users to not be able to see private replies
- Fixed a bug with topic authors would receive email notifications on private replies by other authors on the same thread
- Fixed a bug with topic authors could see private replies of other authors in the same thread
- Fixed a compatibility problem with GD bbPress Attachments that resulted in attached files not being private.
- Fixed missing argument error.
- Fixed a bug with private replies showing up in search results
- Fixed another bug with new reply notifications including private details.
- Fixed a bug with new reply notifications including private details.
- Darkened background of private replies
- Fixed a bug with private replies in user's profiles.
- Fixed a bug that caused topic subscribers to get emails with new private replies that they didn't have permission to read
- Fixed a bug that prevented topic authors from seeing private admin replies
- Changes the capability required to see private replies from bbp_forums_admin to publish_forums
- Changed private reply backgrounds to blue to help distinguish them from sticky topics
- Improved French translation
Requires: 3.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.1
Last Updated: 2015-1-2
1 of 3 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?