Encode and Decode a section of a post that has been marked up with the custom HTML tag content to be encoded
To install the plugin and get it working:
1. Copy all the source directory and all its contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory on the wordpress server
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Browse the Settings. Make any necessary changes.
Alternatively (recommended) :
1. Use the WordPress admin screen to Plugins => Add New
2. Search for base16b
3. Install, activate and change Settings
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.8.3
Last Updated: 7 years ago
Active Installs: Less than 10
Got something to say? Need help?