Banner Manager enables website author to custom they own website banner image.
- Add Custom default banner from the back end.
- Custom the banner by events occurred.
- Custom the banner from the back end.
- Custom the banner on several webpage only from the back end.
- Custom the banner from referred url or the url from other website from the back end.
- Possible to custom the image size by cropping.
- Repeated or non-repeated image while the image are not fit the container.
- The tooltip to show description of an event.
Translating was not available on this version, in order to keep the resources light weight and ussualy people use an english by default. But then if you wishes to add more language we recomend to go visit this website.
- Unzip the package in an empty directory.
- Copy the banner-manager folder into your WordPress installation plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Go to your WordPress admin panel, and activate the banner-manager plugin.
- Go to Banner Manager settings panel at the very bottom of WordPress admin menu to manage the plugin.
- Somewhere in the front-end, create an html components and add this class class=”banner_manager”.
- Inside the banner_manager class, will show anything you set in the back-end.