Bangla Contact Form” Creative Bangla Contact Form with attachment support and also include Empty Form validation.
after installation then go to your Plugin Editor and findout ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and replace it.
Now go to addnew page>create new pages>paste this code [contact_form]
- Powered by Bangladesh Web Lab
Updated for WordPress 3.3.1
* Simple Contact sytems for Your WordPress Blog
Plugin by Cx Rana. Need a Web Designer?
This file is part of Bangla Contact Form.
Bangla Contact Form is free Plugin: you don’t modify it,under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Bangla Contact Form is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with WP Wall. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Upload the whole plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Go to the Plugins page and activate the plugin.
- Go to your plugin editor and find ‘email@example.com’,now replace this email
- Now create a new pages and paste this code [contact_form]
- How does it work?
It creates a Contact page in your blog under which some config.
- What if I don’t show form, how do I code this to appear in the Contact Page?
Just put this code contact page in your addnew page,
- How can I Replace contact form destination e-mail ?
Now Go To plugin editor and find ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ Please replace this e mail address.
- Can I suggest an feature for the plugin?
Of course, visit Bangla Contact Form Home Page
- I like your work, are you available for hire?
Yes I am, visit my Cx Rana’s Official Page page to find out more.
Contributors & Developers
“Bangla Contact Form” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- WordPress 3.3.1+ approved