featured-image shortcode allows a floating featured image to be placed at the top of a post. Default settings can be entered to simplify the use of the plugin.
When used several parameters are available for use:
1. image – to use an image other than the default
2. title – set a title on the image (will appear in the tooltip)
3. alt – enter the alt text for when the image cannot be displayed
4. taxonomy – enter a category or tag name or slug to have a hyperlink added to the image
5. is_tag – set to 1 for when the taxonomy should be a tag instead of a category
This plugin is multi-site compatible.
This plugin supports language translations. If you want to translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to firstname.lastname@example.org for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given). The .pot fie is in the languages folder of the plugin and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://wordpress.azurecurve.co.uk.
Serbian (sr_RS) translation by Borisa Djuraskovic of Web Hosting Hub
To install the plugin copy the azurcurve-floating-featured-image folder into your plug-in directory and activate it.
- Can I translate this plugin?
Yes, the .pot fie is in the plugin’s languages folder and can also be downloaded from the plugin page on http://wordpress.azurecurve.co.uk; if you do translate this plugin please sent the .po and .mo files to email@example.com for inclusion in the next version (full credit will be given).
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Floating Featured Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Changes and feature additions for the Posts Archive plugin:
- Add better explanation of shoprtcode usage to Settings page
- Fixed bug with Plugins page link to Settings page
- Fixed settings page formatting issue
- Multilanguage support added
- WordPress 4 Compatible
- Fixed security issue
- Fixed bug setting default options when activating plugin on multisite
- First version