- Updated WP_Widget construct to prevent future breaking.
- Changed .custom class to .awe_custom
- You can now speed up your weather and provide better accuracy by using the new Search box in the widget to find the OpenWeatherMap City ID.
- We also added the ability to use different background images by weather. Also new CSS properties using the weather condition code and text are added so you can target based on weather type.
- Added several new filters to modify aspects of the weather widget like changing the C and F to a Degree symbol.
- Fixed an issue where changing the forecast days would not clear the cache.
- Default cache is now 30 minutes
- Hungarian language added (thanks Istvan Hidegkuti
- Finnish language added (thanks Mikko Anttila)
More languages correctly supported from the OpenWeatherMap API
- Fixed spanish translations for weather description
- Transient bug for languages also
Added box-sizing: border-box to hopefully clean up the widget in many themes.
- New translations added.
- Caching fixes
- Fixed checkboxes in widget settings
- Checked to be working with WordPress 3.9
- Extended forecast now uses WP current_time to determine what days to show, setting in 'Settings' -> 'General'
- Added a Widget Title field that uses the standard widget code from the sidebar (optional)
- Fixed bottom margin issue for Firefox
- Minor CSS tweaks
- Support for OpenWeatherMaps City ID, just insert in the Location field.
- Support for rgba() in the Custom Background Color
- Changed default cached time from 1 hour to 3 hours
- Cleaned up two PHP notices in admin
Fixed issue with Location stripping spaces from text cause weather to not get accessed. Thanks @storkontheroof!
Moved Google Font out of CSS into enqueue
- Improved support for poorly coded themes that load the before_title and after_title with extra divs and don't take into account that widgets may not use a title.
- Portuguese translation created by user: alvarogois
- Added setting for color override
- Added URL param to clear transient cache '?clear_awesome_widget'
- Added new translations for the days of the week in the extended forecast
- Improved caching support
- Ability to add inline styles to the widget shortcode
- Upgraded to most recent OpenWeatherMap APIS
- Ready for translations
- Current Locales available from OpenWeatherMap:
- English - en, Russian - ru, Italian - it, Spanish - sp, Ukrainian - ua, German - de, Portuguese - pt, Romanian - ro, Polish - pl, Finnish - fi, Dutch - nl, French - fr, Bulgarian - bg, Swedish - se, Chinese Traditional - zh_tw, Chinese Simplified - zh_cn, Turkish - tr
- Improved error handling with API calls
- Widget with custom background CSS issue.
- Forecast now stops showing today.
- remove file_get_contents and used wp_remote_get
- Background Image Option in widget
- Errors are now commented out. Look in the source to see what the problem is.
- Ability to add link to openweathermap for extended forecast
- Removed debugging code, sorry!
- Initial load of the plugin.