Awesome Filterable Portfolio allows designers, artists, photographers to create, manage and publish a very modern and outstanding filterable portfolio that can be filtered using smooth animations and cool image hover effects. Select from a huge set of effects and animation presets to customize the look of your portfolio. Set up, customize and publish your portfolio within just a few minutes.
- Customizable image hover effects
- Order Portfolio Categories
- Order Portfolio Items
- Configure Animation Properties
- Categorized portfolio items
- Filtered items using jQuery animations
- Unlimited items/categories
- Easy to use and customize
- Now available in 9 languages (and there’s more coming)
- New video tutorial to help you get started with Filterable Portfolio
How to use it?
Once the plugin is installed and activated a new menu “Portfolio Items” will be added.
- Click on the link “Add New Category” to add a new category
- To add an item to your portfolio, click on “Add New Item” and enter your portfolio item details.
- Add the following shortcode wherever you like on a page or post to show the portfolio
Use the Options page to customize your portfolio.
Now available in the following languages
- German (Thanks to Andreas Stulberger)
- Greek (Thanks to Kyriacos Naziris)
- Spanish (Thanks to Sergio Cobos Ruiz)
- Turkish (Thanks to Ahmet Kolcu)
- Polish (Thanks to Michal Smolinski)
- Russian (Thanks to www.couponmachine.in)
Please feel free to contact me if you have a better translation or to contribute by adding a new language.
If you like the Awesome Filterable Portfolio plugin, please give it a good rating 🙂
Special thanks go to @mavlutovr who joined me in developing the plugin and helped with many bug fixes.
- How to display the portfolio I have just created?
Use the following shortcode wherever you want in a page or post to display your portfolio:
- Will that work on posts?
Yes, you may display the portfolio in a page or a post.
Good one, I like this plugin
Only shows the shortcode on the page.
Error handling is hopeless.
When forgetting to set a thumbnail, the pages shows:
"Array ( [dirname] => /ya/dee.ya.da/duh/barf/uploads/2016/07 [basename] => 009_Landscape_001_small.jpg [extension] => jpg [filename] => 009_Landscape_001_small )
Why not use wordpress´ hooks functions to read the thumbnail.
It all seems a bit amateuristic.
- Bugs fixes
- Addding the WordPress Media Uploader
- Added help links to the plugin
- Bugs fixes
- If a field is left empty (date, project link), it won’t display in the portfolio items details
- Added some descriptive text
- Added: When listing portfolio items now you can see a preview of the item
- Fixed: For some themes a small dash appears next to the image
- Fixed: No data lost when deactivating the plugin
- Fixed: Plugin shows where desired on a page or a page.
- Fixed: Fixing issue with updating a portfolio item.
- New: Options page for the plugin’s configuration
- New: Order Categories
- New: Order Portfolio Items
- New: Configure Animation Properties
- JS scripts updated
- Compatible with WordPress 3.9
- Added: Spanish
- Added: Turkish
- Bug fixes
- CSS style updates and fixes
- The plugin now uses the modern Media Uploader!
- Bug fixes
- @mavlutovr joined me in developing the plugin and helped with many bug fixes
- Replace deprecated functions
- Add image crop function