Awebon Plagiarism Checker Plugin checks Plagiarism in your Post (or) Custom Post type using Google Custom Search api. You need the Google Search Engine ID and Google Api key to do the plagiarism check.
Major features in Awebon Plagiarism Checker include:
- Progressbar that shows the progress of plagiarism check in percentage.
- Settings to divide each chunk (no. of words) to check
- Settings for Minimum no. of words for the article
Support for Custom Post types
For support you can contact me on Skype : arumugam.balasubramanian123
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/awebon-plagiarism-checkerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Awebon Plagiarism Checker Settings to configure the plugin
CREATING GOOGLE API KEY
CREATING GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINE ID
CONVERT YOUR SEARCH ENGINE TO SEARCH THE ENTIRE WEB
Contributors & Developers
“Awebon Plagiarism Checker With ProgressBar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 17 September 2016
- Tested in latest WordPress version 4.7
- Fixed bug – Swapped Google Developer key and Search engine id.
- Fixed warnings related to Session
Release Date – 22 September 2016
- Custom Postype support added to the Plugin