* Hides Slideup After Form Submits - No Footer form will be displayed to user once the footer form is submitted. It behaves as if user has clicked on Never show again.
* Responsive - The Slideup does not display if the user browser window is less than 800 px wide
- Default Text of all form fields like Name, Email and submit button.
- Option to add CSS from the Plugin CSS file or copy the same into theme CSS File and exlude the plugin CSS file.
- Option to Remove - Close for Now and Never Show Again links
- The optional name field.
- Use of WordPress support for jQuery as well as make it optional so user can use the jQuery emebeded by theme or other plugins.
- Added Support for Image Tagline.
- Blank tracking image bug solved.
- Upgraded to Latest JQuery
- Fix for z-index issues with some of the themes.
- Fix for the jQuery Variable Conflicts with other version of jQuery used on same page.
- On some web servers filenames with ".cookie" in them is a problem and so now the file is renamed.
- Tracking Image Settings Bug Removed.
- Do not Show the Form if Required Fields are not Filled.
- Basic Working Version of AWeber Footer Slideup with Admin Options Now Added.
- Basic Working Version of AWeber Footer Slideup