Use this plugin to pass in values via the querystring to any page on your WordPress site, and they will be set in the Woocommerce Customer session for the life of the users time on your site.
The values will then be prepopulated on the the Woocommerce checkout page and also available anywhere on your site by calling the Woocommerce Customer session get.
All of the Billing and Shipping Fields can be passed in.
To see available fields that you can pass in see the documentation here https://www.wpconcierges.com/plugins/autopopulate-checkout-for-woocommerce/
Added Revcent CRM integration for Customer Creation.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Place the Querystring Keys to their corresponding Woocommerce checkout fields
This does this create a new user?
No it just uses the WC Customer Data store to set the customer Billing and Shipping Fields.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Autopopulate Checkout for Woocommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Added Plex Call Center
Fixed bugs with Revcent integration
- Checking if woocommerce is null
- Added Posting a customer to Revcent.com crm
- Made sure it works with WooCommerce 6.x and WordPress 5.9.x
- Removed front end js and css
- updated documentation link
- Initial commit