This plugin allows you to gain very precise control over when posts are published to your site.
- Allows the creation of any number of time slots for post publishing
- Admin users are able to allow or disallow publishing on any given day(s) of the week through a simple interface
- Further control is allowed by specifying dates that will be explicitly allowed (or disallowed) for publishing, thereby overriding the weekday setting - as an example, if your publishing schedule allows for publishing on Tuesday, but a major holiday falls on Tuesday and you don\'t want publishing to take place on that particular Tuesday, simply specify it in the easy-to-use interface.
- Any admin/editor user can publish a post 'NOW' by clicking the "publish now" link in the posts screen.
- Any admin/editor user can alter the scheduled date by using the quick-edit screen.
- Normal users (authors, etc) can alter the scheduled time/date of their posts, but the defined time slots will still be respected.