This plugin is very useful for those who want to display their pages (on front end) from some specific date (start date) to some specific date (end date). It creates a meta box in Edit Page where Admin user can add start & end date/time. After End date has been passed, the page will expire and is saved as ‘draft’. Very fast, easy to use plugin for both single & multi site installation. It uses GMT time format.
Thank you for trying my plugin!
- Download the plugin and extract the files
- Upload “page-start-expire” folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add Start and End Date from Add/Edit Page to see the results.
- Where do I submit a question?
This is my first attempt at a plugin, so I don’t have a FAQ yet. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which time format it support?
YYYY MMM DD HH MM
- Does it deletes the page when its end date has been passed?
No, it does not delete the page. It just updates the status as Draft
Contributors & Developers
“Automatic Page Publish / Expire” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version.