This plugin provides both Widget and Shortcode to show latest videos from any public Youtube channel. Using [auto_last_youtube_video user=’channel_name’ width=’450′ height=’320′][/auto_last_youtube_video] in a page or post will show last video uploaded to that channel and will change if another video is uploaded. The widget let you show as many videos as you want from any Youtube channel.
- Uncompress the file and upload the folder ‚auto-last-youtube-video to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
To activate the widget:
3. Go to ‘Widgets’ menu and drag and drop ‘Auto Last Youtube Video’ widget to your prefered sidebar
4. Configure the widget: fill in the title, channel name and anchor text and select the number of video to show
5. Click on “Save”
To use the shortcode:
6. When editing a page or a post, add the code [auto_last_youtube_video user=’channel_name’ width=’450′ height=’320′][/auto_last_youtube_video] to show the last video from that channel. You can also configure width and height.
Yep, it does indeed work.
Contributors & Developers
“Auto Last Youtube Video” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
*Changed Youtube Feed URL
*Added optional intro text to the widget
*Trying to fix some library path errors
*Now you can select your own anchor text for link to channel
*First stable version