- Copy the directory auto-delete-posts to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Go to 'Plugins' under the Administration menu and Activate the plugin.
- Go to 'Settings->Auto Delete Posts' to view the current configuration.
- Modify options, enable plugin and UPDATE.
Upgrade (pre v1.2)
- Update the plugin, activate, deactivate and re-activate the plugin to remove configuration frmo previous versions.
- Choose the appropriate action and set the expiration days.
Upgrade (post v1.2)
- Upgrade the plugin.
- Choose the appropraite action and set the expiration days.
If everything looked good, you're done.