This plugin enables two-factor authentication for WordPress using the AuthAnvil Strong Authentication Server.
To use this plugin, you must have access to an AuthAnvil Server and have a user and a token configured.
The requirement to use AuthAnvil is set on a per-user basis, with the default set to not require two-factor authentication.
- Unzip the plugin into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Enter your AuthAnvil SAS and Site ID on the Settings -> AuthAnvil options page.
- Enable or disable AuthAnvil Authentication on the Users -> Edit User page.
- Where can I find out more information about AuthAnvil?
Learn about AuthAnvil at http://www.scorpionsoft.com
- Are there any special requirements for my WordPress/PHP installation?
PHP5 or later.
- Does every user on my WordPress site require an AuthAnvil Token?
No, since AuthAnvil authentication is enabled on a per user basis, you can require tokens only for the users that you feel need to be protected.
Contributors & Developers
“AuthAnvil WordPress Logon Agent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release