Want to promote the tech community in Austin? This is your WordPress plugin! You can see an example of this plugin on my blog’s sidebar.
The Austin Tech Events Calendar plugin is a branch of wpng-calendar, a WordPress plugin for integrating a Google calendar into your WordPress blog. It is customized to best display events from the door64.com events calendar.
1.1 – Fixed IE7 “Thickbox” modal popup bug. Fixed a minor HTML validation issue on the widget. Added microformats for the events.
1.0 – First release
To install this plugin:
- Download it
- Upload the plugin to the “wp-content/plugins” directory in your WordPress installation
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin panel
- Go get yourself a Google GDATA API key here
- In your WordPress admin panel, goto “Options -> Austin Tech Events” then enter your Google GDATA API key. If you’re running WordPress 2.5, look under “Settings -> Austin Tech Events.”
- Under “Presentation -> Widgets” add the widget to your side bar, alter the options if you like
- How do I integrate this widget on an older non-widget capable WordPress site
Please see the blog post Austin Tech Events Widget for those without widgets or WordPress.
- I’m not using WordPress. Can I still use this widget?
Yes! Please see the blog post Austin Tech Events Widget for those without widgets or WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Austin Tech Events Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors