Adds the possibility of adding an audio file to each Gutenberg block suitable for this purpose. This allows, for example, the textual content of the block to be read aloud.
The plug-in does not enable the automatic generation of the necessary audio files. The audio file must be created separately and uploaded to the block.
- selection of one audio file per block at all Gutenberg Core blocks that allow texts.
- optional specification of a title to the audio file.
- Global option to set position of the audio-file in relation to the block content.
- optional use your own child-theme-template to change the output.
- Upload “audio-on-every-block” to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Add your audio-files on each Block in Gutenberg.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Audio on every block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial commit
- fix possible error in settings-page
- fix possible error in plugin-list
- Updated compatibility-flag for WordPress 6.0
- Updated readme
- Updated compatibility-flag for WordPress 6.0.1