For this plugin to work, you first need to purchase the Audior mp3 web recording software from here. This plugin only takes care of the integration between WordPress and the Audior web software. It does not contain the actual Audior.
Once you purchase Audior from audior.ec website, follow these steps:
- Download the plugin archive from this page.
- Extract the archive and upload the audio-comments folder to your /wp-content/plugins folder.
- Download the Audior archive from your Audior client area. You will receive the link by e-mail after purchasing Audior.
- Extract the archive Audior.zip and upload the contents of Audior folder to your new /wp-content/plugins/audio-comments/audior/ folder
- Go to the WordPress admin area -> Plugins page and activate the Audio Comments for WordPress plugin
- Go to the WordPress admin area -> Settings -> Audio Comments and fill in the License key field with your Audior license key. It's in your Audior client area.
- Done, you can now go to a blog post and add an audio comment.