- Go to the WordPress admin console
- Click on "Plugins" in the left navigation section
- Click on the "Add New" in the Plugins section
- Search for the term "fairshare"
- Click on "Install" to install the plugin
Once the plugin is installed and activated, the FairShare widget will appear on all of your new posts by default. If you want to add or remove the widget from any post, please follow the steps below:
- Click on "Posts" in the left navigation section.
- Click on the particular post from which you want to edit the widget.
- You can change the position of the button on your blog pages by clicking on the FairShare tab in the left navigation and dragging the FairShare widget to your desired location.