AtomicWriter will show you how to format and restructure your blog posts to get the best out of your writing. It is able to analyze and provide recommendations on: emotion, paragraph density, headlines, readability, and more! This allows you to reach your target audience and keep them engaged. Now, you can save time editing and have confidence that your blog posts will engage your readers.
An email address is required to use the plugin. This plugin analyzes your content to give you actionable audience insights. The plugin sends data insights to your AtomicInsights account and helps you write relevant content targeted to your online audience(s), maximizing your performance for true engagement
- How do I know if I have a good Atomic Score? Is there a passing grade I should be aiming for?
You content is ready to be published when you score 60 and higher and achieve an audience match (seen in the audience meter).
- How do I improve my score?
After your content is analyzed, the results box will indicate the strengths and weaknesses of your post. The plugin will provide suggestions to help you through the editing process. Improving these weak areas will improve your content’s quality and increase your score.
- How do I know what to edit?
The plugin will highlight areas of improvement and there are pop ups that give you more context in feedback.
- I’ve made the changes based on the analysis, now what?
You can rescore your content by clicking the Re-score button and your new assessment will be provided within seconds. You can do this as often as you like until you’re happy with it.
- I still need help, who should I talk to?
– NEW UI
– Improved performance
– Lots of improved and new features.
– Fixed RegEx issue with spelling mistakes.
– Fixed missing echo statements
– Fixed where CTA showed up twice.
– Fixed shorthand PHP tags
– Fixed sign up issue.
– An email address is now required to connect.
– added a shortcut to insights.
– now compatible with https: blogs
– minor code fix.
– added a message about saving article.
– does not depend on WP autosave anymore.
– Fixed missing pie image for Genius.
– fix: clear all highlighting when press red RESCORE button.
– Major new UI/UX update.
– Add modern UI. No need to refresh whole page to rescore.
– Easy to setup.
– Add RSS feed.
– various bug fixes and improvement.
– Fixed grammar highlighting.
– Fixed spelling highlighting/add to dictionary issue
– Fixed grammar insight issue.
– Fixed empty object error
– Now supports all custom post types
– Updated messaging for topic measure.
– Fixed login issue.
– hide setting page from non-administrative users.
– update messaging.
-Minor UI updates.
-Added Audience Match Illustrations.
-remove uniqueness measure.
-rearrange keyword measure.
-Fixed WordPress 3.9 compatibility bugs (Editor)
-Fixed WP editor plugin conflict
-Added custom dictionary
-New emotion messaging
-Added similar articles
-fixed duplicate API call issue
-minor UI updates
-Audience Match improved
– minor UI updates
– Major update to UI
– API improvements
– fixed readme.txt file
– Added audience match
– bug fixes
– Initial release