Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer plugin for WordPress allows developers to get the contents of Microsoft Power Point and OpenDocument Presentation without requiring Microsoft Office or OpenDocument. This module demonstrates the powerful import feature provided by Aspose.Slides . It adds a simple Aspose Presentation Importer button on posts and pages. When users click the button, they get two options: importing from a local presentation file or from Aspose Cloud Storage. The user selects a file, clicks Insert Presentation to Editor and the text is inserted into the editor from the selected file. This plugin uses the WordPress Media Up-loader for uploading local files. You can also select files from WordPress Media Gallery.
- This Plugin works only with PHP version >=5.3
- Functionality of reading text from the Presentation file. You can click on “Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer” button, it will popup a box, which will display two tabs “Select Local Files” & “Select Aspose Cloud Storage File”. You can click on “Select Presentation file” button and select a Presentation file from your local machine, after successful upload, you need to click on the “Insert Presentation to editor” button. It will put the text from the selected Presentation file to the editor.
- Functionality of reading text from the Presentation file located at Aspose Cloud Storage.
- Creating an account at http://cloud.aspose.com is a prerequisite for adding Aspose Key & ID in the settings. Please check the link to see how you can get app keys http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/rest/Creating+a+New+App+and+Getting+App+Key
- Download the plugin and extract it.
- Upload the directory ‘/aspose-cloud-presentation-importer/’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Click on ‘Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer’ link under Settings menu to access the admin section.
- Can I use Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer plugin without having account on cloud.aspose.com ?
No, you cannot use this plugin without having account on aspose cloud. You need to go https://cloud.aspose.com/SignUp and create a new account with aspose cloud.
- From where I can get App SID & App Key ?
Login with your aspose account by going to the link https://cloud.aspose.com/SignIn . Then go the My Apps section and check the Manage My Apps section, you will find your credentials. Put these on the �Aspose Doc Importer� plugin settings page.
- Can I use word pdf file to read and insert text into the editor ?
No, this plugin is only for PPT/PPTX/ODP files. For the pdf file reader, you have to use our different plugin, which is Aspose Pdf Importer.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Aspose Cloud Presentation Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- This is the first version