BUG FIX: Resolved the "undefined function get_example_data()" error
BUG FIX: Removed the transient caching - causing too many errors and complaints
* Removed "Custom" template option; added custom template explanation instead.
* Changed Twitter account info
* Added plugin icon to assets
BUG FIX: Removed a file, but didn't remove the inclusion of said file. Fixed.
- Added the option to use your own template
- Added the Make_Template class with functions for creating template parts easily
- Added filters for customizing the class attributes
- Added option to always abbreviate the state
- Added option to always abbreviate the country
- BUG FIX: Empty feeds were displaying the current date.
- BUG FIX: fixed bug stopping layouts from being included by making the name lowercase
- Added feed caching through WP transients to improve plugin performance
- Made all layouts responsive
- Added a widget field for displaying a different feed
- Changed CSS for the widgets to be simpler and more consistent
- Changed CSS selectors for the widgets to this format: adp_w_
- Changed plugin settings fields to Slushman Toolkit functions
- Changed support section to floated divs and using FontAwesome for icons
- BUG FIX: The "More Shows" link in the widget now displays the URL entered in the plugin settings.
- Removed the gibberish from files conflicts with Subversion
- Took out erroneous line in adp_widget.php
- Added shortcode option for limiting shows displayed
- Added shortcode option for displaying a different feed
- Added iCal widget layout
- Changed from cURL to wp_remote_get for fetching the XML feed
- Rebuilt plugin settings and renamed the options
- Moved layout functions to main file
- Moved all layouts to separate files in the layout folder
- Created CSS files for each layout
- Rebuilt layout.php to remove most logic
- Moved most logic to the layout files
- Fixed widget headers for proper formatting.
- Fixed widget "More Shows" link to display URL from the "ArtistData Profile URL" field in the plugin settings.
- Changed map link to exclude state if it's "No State"
- Changed map link and displayed address to use full state name instead of abbreviation
- Changed map link and displayed address to use full country name instead of abbreviation
- Added a check to see if the PHP settings on the server are compatible with cURL and ADP.
- Added Layout class to make building new layouts easier
- Added the "iCal" layout
- Converted "Classic" layout to Layout class
- Converted "Classic" widget to Layout class
- Changed option names to be consistent
- Changed CSS IDs and classes to allow for additional layouts
- Shows without a zip code now display
- Added General and Layout tabs to settings pages
- Layout options display either live feed data or built-in sample data
- BUG FIX: ISO time returns blank if there is no timezone
- Removed an empty if statement that was displaying on the layout.
- Worked with ArtistData on correcting the "System/LocalTime" / "Unknown or bad timezone" display error. Created a backup method of getting the correct timestamp in case that does show up in the feed again. Also added an option to customize the time and date outputs to any format supported by PHP via a "custom" box.
- Corrected the errors on the settings page as well as the "There seems to be a problem with your feed URL." error. Laid the groundwork for adding additional layouts easily. Changed the value of the 'Display how many shows?' field - if it's left empty, it will now display "All", if it's not empty, it will display the number. Also, removed the layout CSS and put it into a separate file. Corrected the CSS for the -map notification and rebuilt that entire section so it would display as originally intended. Removed the "work-around" since it wasn't working anyway.
- Fixed the bugs regarding what links get shown and which don't. Changed the empty checks to a version that works. Also added a potential solution for those with PHP's safe_mode turned on.
- Changed the last is_array check to !is_array so it will display the data on the page. Also added XML validation so a false URL in the ADP data feed field will output an error.
- Added better error outputting. Fixed the error displayed if there are no shows scheduled.
- Fixed the redirect error by adding CURLOPT_AUTOREFERER, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION, and CURLOPT_MAXREDIRS to curl_setopt. cURL will now follow the redirect and fetch the XML info at the final URL.
- Corrected the error with the ADP widget - changed "WP_PLUGIN_URL" to "dirname( FILE )"
- The feed is now fetched using cURL, which should be more reliable
- Dates and times are now customizable
- If there are no shows in the feed, a customizable message is displayed
- Changed output HTML to use DIVs and CSS styling instead of HTML tables
- Added the option to display the country abbreviation
- The country is displayed if there is no state