- Fixed a bug which caused an extra div to be output, breaking some site layouts.
- Fixed a typo when saving/updating FAQ's
Fixed a FAQ title display bug
- Added the ability to display the FAQ's in a single list even if groups are in use.
- FAQ's can now be displayed in a jQuery-powered accordion if desired
- A few other minor backend improvements and fixes.
Fixes a parameter bug that prevented users from restricting the number of FAQ's returned for display
Fix undefined variable bug that would show up when no FAQ groups were used
Updated the metabox script to the latest release. This resolves some content editor bugs that may pop up in certain configurations.
- Updated plugin to be better integrated with WP 3.8 dashboard
- Added support for 'menu order', which allows for custom ordering of FAQ items without the need for another plugin. Supports custom ordering within groups as well.
- Other miscellaneous improvements and bug fixes
Fixed a syntax error
- Resolves a conflict with themes from WooThemes that prevented users from inserting media into the editor
- Fixes an error with the Return to Top link introduced in 1.3.0
- Updated toggle script to be compatible with WordPress 3.6
- Added another checkbox to the FAQ creation screen which allows the user to set the initial state of the FAQ (closed or open)
- The dashboard widget will now only load for administrator users
- Misc fixes and improvements
- Added a "Return to Top" meta box option for each FAQ. Checking that box will display a link (text overridable via filter) that will return the user to the top of that item
- Supports linking directly to specific FAQ's via the FAQ title. View the documentation for guidance
- Added additional CSS classes to each FAQ for increased styling options
- Added filters to allow users to prevent the CSS, JS or dashboard widget from loading
- Refactored defaults code to make it easier for power users to override defaults setting
minor fix to allow the user to specify a FAQ group they'd like to display
- Added a "group" taxonomy for displaying the FAQ items in groups
- Updated the CSS with more inline documentation
- fixed a couple minor bugs
- fixed a critical bug in the shortcode
- fixed a display bug which caused all faq's to be loaded before any content
- Show all FAQs and no longer paginate (overridable in the shortcode)
- fix broken dashboard widget
- version bump to add readme.txt and screenshots