Allows you to easily add a facebook like button to your posts. You can specify whether to show the like on your main page or not, on pages or not, in your rss feeds or not. You can choose position (before post, after post) and also specify css to be included in the containing div tag. You can choose from all of the facebook like button options (color, style, verb, etc).
* Include the button in feeds
- Specify position
- Specify manual or use shortcode
- Specify specific css
- Customize display as far as FB allowed
- Choose inclusion in posts and/or pages
- Exclude specific pages
- If you’ve got the get-the-image plugin, adds meta tags for post’s image
For help and support please contact us at Springthistle Design.
- How do I include the button in feeds?
Currently that functionality has been disabled. It was producing an error and I will release a fix with the next version.
- How do I use ‘manual’ for the position?
Just use the function
echo ahsfl_generate_button()and insert it anywhere in your WordPress theme files.
- How do I exclude only some pages from having the button?
Whichever pages you want to not have the like button, give them the custom field “facebooklikebutton” with value “exclude”.
- Does the plugin have any other useful functions?
Yes! You can call the function
ahsfl_get_image()elsewhere in your theme. It has one required argument (the post id) and one optional argument (the size, which defaults to ‘thumbnail’).
- Fixed bug introduced in 1.3
- Upgraded image fetching
- Fixed bug in RSS display
- Minor fix
- Initial plugin released
Contributors & Developers
April's Facebook Like Button is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors