Do I need to be a paid WPMU DEV member?
No. This plugin is offered at no charge. A full-featured, premium version is available for purchase on WPMU DEV.
What else could I get in the premium version?
- Create unlimited services
- Create unlimited service provider profiles
- Administrative Permissions - Allows you to select who can do what in your admin backend.
- Export Date Range - Allows you to export appointments within a date range
- Allow HTML emails - By default, the plugin sends plain text emails. Activating this add-on will allow your emails to be sent as HTML.
- Locations - Allows you to create locations for your appointments.
- Locations on Google Maps - Allows you to bind locations to your services.
- Service Locations - Allows you to bind locations to your services.
- Worker Locations - Allows you to bind locations to your Service Providers.
- Appointments in product cart - Control how your appointments show in the MarketPress product cart.
- Biography post type - Allows you to select a post type for your service providers biographies (available under Settings > General > Advanced Settings)
- Service Description post type - Allows you to select a post type for your service descriptions (available under Settings > General > Advanced Settings)
- Service provider names - Allows you to select how a service provider will be introduced to your customers.
- Durations - Allows you to make changes to service durations calculus
- Paddings - Allows you to add padding times surrounding your appointment intervals.
- Shared Resources - Allows your services to define shared real-life resources, such as rooms or vehicles. The services that share resources will only allow appointments up to minimum common capacity.
- Show Scheduled Users - Shows scheduled user names for unavailable appointment schedule segments.
- Additional fields - Allows you to require additional fields to be entered by your users.
- Limit Services Login - Allows you to choose which social services you allow your users to log in with.
Upgrade to the full version now »
How do I get support?
We provide comprehensive and guaranteed support on the WPMU DEV forums and live chat only.