Let your customers instantly book their appointments online through the Appointment-Plus Scheduling plug-In. The plug-in allows you to quickly drop in an Appointment-Plus “Book Now” or “Schedule Now” button, which links directly to an Appointment-Plus online scheduling account. The leading provider of online scheduling solutions since 2001, Appointment-Plus is the premier scheduling software application for Fortune 500 companies, enterprises, corporations, colleges and universities, government agencies, docking operations, and large, medium-sized and small businesses.
Users must have an active Appointment-Plus account to use the plug-in. For more information on Appointment-Plus or to signup for an account, visit www.appointment-plus.com.
- Online customer booking
- Easy website and Facebook integration
- 24/7 schedule access
- Custom email notifications
- Text message reminders
- Robust reports
- Credit card capture and payments
- Customer CRM functions
- Coordinate room schedules and staff schedules
- Multiple staff access levels
- Free plug-ins (QuickBooks, Google Calendar, etc.)
- Multiple location functionality
- High scalability and configuration
- Enterprise Web services and integration
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload ‘Appointment-Plus-Scheduling’ directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Widgets page and Add ‘Appointment-Plus Scheduling’ Widget to the sidebar
- Paste the button code copied from your Appointment-Plus account
- What is the Appointment-Plus Online Appointment Scheduling Widget?
It’s a plug-in that enables current Appointment-Plus clients to easily place a “Book Now” or “Schedule Now” button on their WordPress Web site or blog. The plug-in itself is not a scheduling application; rather, it helps you create and place a button that links directly to an Appointment-Plus online scheduling system. You must have an active account with Appointment-Plus in order to use this plug-in. For information on Appointment-Plus, visit www.appointment-plus.com.
- Where can I get support for the plug-in?
Check Appointment-plus knowledgebase https://kb.appointment-plus.com/?m_id=100 for instructions.
Contributors & Developers
“Online Scheduling Software by Appointment-Plus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?