Easily add “Apply with LinkedIn” buttons to your posts and lets you customize them. Let people apply
to your jobs using their LinkedIn profile. Receive applications to your nominated email address.
The plugin features an options page in which the following can be configured:
- Display options: Custom styling option, adds a containing div with classname which you can style in your stylesheet
- Configuration options: Web service based webhook to insert applications directly to your database
**Credit to Martijn Heesters and everyone at D-media.nl for starting this plugin
- Can you customize this plugin for me ?
Sure, just contact our company http://www.applymetrics.com for more information
- Where can i find more info on how to get an API key ?
Please visit the developer section on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/secure/developer
The plugin says to use the LinkedIn API key but LinkedIn is using Client ID & CLient Secret for over a year now. Questions about this were left unanswered for 10 months now. The button doesn't show on pages or posts so, from all this info, I have to say that the plugin is broken.
I am using my website and if you want you can see the working style Seyyah so i can say this plugin is perfect...
- Updated to handle French Language (fr_FR)
- Updated to retrieve full profile (subject to LinkedIn approval)
- Updated stable release (removed debug alerts and prompts unless specifically configured)
- Updated stable release (back working again)
- Omportant message: This plugin will stop working after July 31, please read the description section!
- Also added above message to the settings page
- Added important message: This plugin will stop working after July 31, please read the description section!
- No changes in code/functionality
- Added ability to set the button size
- Updated screenshot
- Added ability to set a logo image, add a cover letter and set the theme color of the popup
- Security update, better textfield sanitization
- Changed the email address in the example because users didn’t fill in their own
- Added check before executing shortcode that stops execution if the authors email address is used
- Updated screenshot
- First stable release