Copy the 'appfreeweb' folder to your WordPress
- Activate the 'AppFreeWeb' plugin in your WordPress admin 'Plugins'
- Go to 'Presentation / Widgets' in your WordPress admin area.
- Drag the 'AppFreeWeb' widget to your sidebar.
- Configure the options:
- Title: the heading you want to appear above the Apps in the
sidebar, defaults to 'Today's Bargains'
- Show: the number of Apps shown, max 5
- Category: Category of the apps to show, default 'All'
- Currency: Currency to show the prices, required
WordPress 2.0.x and 2.1.x users
You guys should also be able use this widget if you install the