This plugin requires a Gmail account connected to a phone from which you can get your
market_checkin value. As far as I know this can only be done (reasonably) easy on rooted devices
Adds a shortcode to display a generated image containing information from the Android Market. The shortcode format is [app]<app pname>[/app]
to output a badge of the selected application.
There is also a simple support for QR-codes built in that can be used by [qr]<app pname>[/qr].
- Problems with fetching the market data?
There is a project site and news group at http://code.google.com/p/android-market-api-php/ that is the part that fetches information
from the Android Market. The wiki there is somewhat bare bones, but check it out and mail the newsgroup if it doesn’t fill your needs
- Reverted lowercase change since some apps seem to be case sensitive after all
- All pnames are now sent as lowercase to make searches easier. Market seems to be case sensitive, but since all pnames are lowercase
I figure this should work just fine (Thanks to Marten for pointing this out!)
- Fixed cache folder not writable error message
- Added translation support (English and Swedish is available at the moment, but feel free to send me translations and I will include them in later releases)
- Made class use init-hook instead of creating everything in the constructor
- Discovered shortcode stuff in WP and rewrote some code to use that instead. There is a forced backwards compability mode in action that keeps old shortcodes
working, but this will be optional and off by default later on.
- Also added “size” attribute to qr, making size changeable
- Nothing, misunderstood versioning again
- Reset messed up versioning, sorry
- Added another screenshot
- Tweaked this document
- Renamed default badge to “default”
- Cleaned up the code a little bit
- Better error handling when lacking write permissions to the cache folder
- First version uploaded to WP Plugin Site