Ambrosite Unlink Parent Pages
Unlinks parent pages in page menus and lists. Useful for creating dropdown menus with top-level placeholders. Affects the output of wp_list_pages and
- Fixed a bug that could potentially cause "undefined variable" and "headers already sent" warnings.
- Added option to unlink the current page.
- Added option to remove link titles.
- Dummy links turned on by default.
- Added inline style "cursor: default" to dummy links, to prevent the mouse pointer from turning into a hand when hovering over unlinked menu items.
- Added warning messages for Mystique theme and WP 3.x custom menus.
- Refactored to improve performance.
- Added option to unlink specific pages.
Requires: 2.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-2-12
Got something to say? Need help?