Floating Product Publish Button for WooCommerce enables seamless, efficient updates, reducing the time spent and increasing your productivity!
This plugin has the function of making the product’s publish/update button floating and draggable, so that you no longer waste time scrolling up the page.
All you have to do is scrolling down the product-edit page and the button(s) will magically appear at the bottom of the page in a central position so it can be easily reached anywhere on the page, so you no longer have to scroll up to find it.
Furthermore, in case the button(s) position is not optimal for your site, you can always move it: to do so, you simply have to perform a drag, i.e. click on the button and move it without releasing the mouse click, and once it is in the position you prefer, you just have to release the click and the button(s) will remain in that position.
On mobile, the button(s) will always simply appear at the bottom of the screen, right at your fingertips, ready to create your new product!
With the latest update, it will also be possible to set by default your ideal buttons position, and also to customise the styles (the color and background color are alternated in the Publish and Save Draft buttons, so that they are immediately distinguishable).
- Download zip file
- Unzip and upload it to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory OR upload it directly in the admin panel of your site going to
Plugin -> Add new -> Upload plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Floating Product Publish Button for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed WC notice.
- Fixed WP settings bug: undefined array key.
- Implemented functionality for edit post & page (only if Guteberg Blocks are disabled).
- Fixed other settings printed in “Floating Product Publish Button”
- Implemented check over the environment.
- Optimized plugin data gathering.
- Optimized code.
- Optimized options storing in database.
- Moved settings in a WC general settings section.
- Fixed admin scripts printing.
- Fixed missing index warning.
- Added settings for buttons default position & style.
- Added IT translation for settings.
- Fixed typos.
- Minor changes.
- Added screenshots.
- Updated readme.
- Updated Plugin name.
- Updated readme.
- Fixed missing function.
- First draft.