Group related posts in a series with a custom Series taxonomy. Automatically insert a list of all posts in the series in your content,
or use the [alsointhisseries] shortcode to manually insert as needed. To manually insert an arbitraty series, use the series parameter in the shortcode
[alsointhisseries series=”series name or slug”]
- Unpack the plugin zip and upload the contents to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory. Alternatively, upload the plugin zip via the install screen within the WordPress Plugins manager
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins manager in WordPress
- Create new Series terms from the Series manager under Posts. Add posts to series through the quick edit and full edit screens.
So easy to use out of the box!
Contributors & Developers
“Also In This Series” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added ability to create series in the post editor
- Added widget
- Added archive page sort order option
- Removed automatic series listing on series archive page
- Fixed window mode bugs
- Updated to be compatible with WP 4.2.2
- Fixed start numbering when not framing
- Fixed first post in series being assumed as current post when viewing non-single page
- Fixed framing mode to only apply when auto-inserted
- Added new framing option. Restrict the number of posts displayed in the series relative to the current post in a series. Feature only applies to auto-inserted series listing.
- First stable version.