plugin home page: http://blog.smentek.eu/allegrato-wordpress-plugin-for-auction-and-publication-systems/
Plugin needs PHP 5.3.x or higher.
Current version supports only one widget
My allegro auctions that displays user auctions from allegro system.
Allegrato supports all foreign allegros ‘like’ foreign systems that works with allegro webapi:
- (recommended) Install
WP File Cacheplugin, or any other cache plugin that can cache widgets.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Test and save access data for remote system through the ‘settings’ menu.
- Activate and set widget.
- Do I need any cache for a plugin
No, but some caching is highly recommended. Plugin dosn’t have internal cache and without it
will be pulling data from remote systems on every requests. It means that without some additional
cache layer, site will work slow and will generate unnecessary trafic to remote system.
- What cache plugin is best to use with Allegrato plugin?
WP File Cacheplugin. It is simplest solution.
WP File Cachestores data pulled from remote system into files.
Allegrato is able to use data from those files to display it on widgets so there is no need to pull data from remote system on every request.
Any other cache plugin that is able to cache widgets output would be good to.
Contributors & Developers
“Allegrato” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixes html code on widget
- Error reporting temporary force on 0.
- ‘My allegro auctions’ widget for allegro ‘like’ systems.