All Site Search provides you with the best and most relevant search for your Site. It is the first full-search solution, enabling your visitors to search for pages, documents, images, videos, sound files, zip files and more. As all other rich search features, this is of course customizable.
All Site Search is an off-site indexing service and has therefore no control at all over your site. This removes your worries for viruses and junk code that sometimes comes with on-site indexing solutions.
Easy to set up and you register your site for indexing with a few mouse clicks. Easy to customize, you style the search results the way you want them.
All-Content Search (TM)
With All Site Search your visitors can, for the first time, really find the required information on your Site. This includes Pages, Documents, Images, Sound, Video, Zipped files, Software and Email addresses. (You can of course customize what can be searched for.)
Easy and Hassle Free
All Site Search is extremely easy to set up. After you have installed the plugin, you use it to register your site for indexing and customize the search options.
If you were to install an on-site indexing service, it would probably change your page content, database and web server settings. With All Site Search you are 100% safe because it is an off-site indexing service. It has no control over your site. The search is also off-site and will not put any load on your system at all.
The Most Relevance
All Site Search executes six ranking algorithms in parallel. The algorithms uses the index together with hundreds of ranking parameters to ensure the very most relevance for every search made.
Seeing is Believing
Why not get a glimpse of what you get? Click here to get a comparison of what you get from All Site Search compared to a well-known competitor. (Please note: the search results in the comparison are not styled for WordPress.)
Some Features listed
To keep this page reasonably compact, we list here only some of the features of All Site Search:
- All languages supported.
- Easy to customize / style the way you want it.
- Search by relevance or date order.
- Search before, after or between dates.
- Automatic AND.
- Plus (+) and minus (-) operators.
- Search for phrases.
- Select where to find the words.
- Query words highlighted in the search results.
- View Cached, with coloring of query words.
- Group pages in sections / categories.
- Check what people are searching for and where they came from.
- Search across several of your Sites.
- #word to search in meta tags.
- Object Peek.
- Select Objects that must exist on pages.
- Select file extension.
- Family filter (for offensive content).
- Wide range of file types indexed.
- Hide or Show robots excluded information.
For more information on Advanced Search Options, click the following link.
More information can be found on the All Site Search Site.
- Search for “AllSiteSearch” from the plugin screen.
- Click install on the AllSiteSearch listing.
- Activate the plugin and proceed to the settings screen to configure your AllSiteSearch account.
- Add the All Site Search widget to your sidebar under Appearance > Widgets.
Contributors & Developers
“All Site Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Formatting updates for readme file on WordPress.org plugin directory.
- First stable release.