Use All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
First created in 2007, see why AIOSEO is one of the all time most downloaded plugins for WordPress.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest updates Michael
seo, SEO, All in One, google, meta, meta description, search engine optimization, xml sitemap, xml sitemaps, google sitemap, sitemap, sitemaps, robots meta, rss, rss footer, yahoo, bing, widget, Post, plugin, admin, posts, shortcode, sidebar, twitter, page, images, comments, image, news sitemaps, XML News Sitemaps, WordPress SEO, multisite, canonical, nofollow, noindex, keywords, meta keywords, description, webmaster tools, google webmaster tools, seo pack, schema.org, search engines, custom post types, custom taxonomies, canonical
- General Settings
- XML Sitemaps
- Social Meta
Sehr verwirrend und wenig erklärt.
There was a time i used on several websites. It was good plugin.
Not problem at all using these plugin. Recommended 100%.
Sadly there is no option to set the Canonical-URLs for each page manually. It does it automaticly and works not very well… I have to search for an other method (or code it by myself…)* Rest of the Plugin looks great 😉 Thats, why this just an mixed review
I was blind, there is this Option… Sorry about that (Shame on me). Thanks for your hard work! As I said, I like the rest of the Plugin. Plus that it makes perfectly for my use now.
It should not be a support request but thanks anyway for notify me =)
This is our go-to SEO plugin for all of our installs and we’ve tried all the major ones. We’ve never had a problem installing, migrating or using this plugin. No conflicts with anything in our site whatsoever. Every feature it has works and works well. Both Google and Bing love the XML Sitemaps it generates. While we use additional plugins to add Schema.org tags, If I had to install just one SEO plugin, All In One SEO Pack is it.
Contributors & Developers
“All in One SEO Pack” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“All in One SEO Pack” has been translated into these 34 locales: Bulgarian, French, Turkish, Japanese, Indonesian, German, Korean, Russian, Croatian, Catalan, Latvian, Portuguese, Arabic, Persian, Chinese (China), Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Greek, Dutch, Romanian, Hindi, Slovenian, Dutch (Belgium), English (UK), English (Canada), Afrikaans, English (Australia), Tamil, French (Belgium), French (Canada), English (New Zealand), Emoji. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
All in One SEO Pack Changelog